15 Late-To-Work Excuses Only Believable in Tri-Cities
We all have those mornings where everything goes wrong and we slap our foreheads thinking, "Only in Tri-Cities..." Well here are a few ways you can make that work for you the next time you're running late!
- Benton City flooded
- My car was blocked by a wall of tumbleweeds
- I couldn't get out of the Columbia Blvd./395 roundabout
- My spouse was accidentally contaminated at Hanford and the whole family was quarantined.
- Did you hear the wind last night? A tree fell on my house.
- Wind blew my trampoline on top of the neighbor's house.
- I swerved to miss a jackrabbit and went off the road.
- I had to go searching for my garbage can.
- Wind knocked my power out and I overslept.
- Steptoe was all backed up and I couldn't leave my neighborhood!
- I was stopped by a train crossing on Fruitland.
- I got confused in a roundabout and ended up in Oregon.
- The line at Dutch Bros. was unbelievable.
- SWAT is next door and I was told to stay inside.
- Wreck on the Blue Bridge.