5 Important Things to Know Before Joining a New Gym!
If you've been thinking about joining a new Gym, or maybe it's your first time, here are some things to be aware of. Our good friend Danielle Kane, Tri-Cities Marketplace Manager for the Better Business Bureau pointed out these 5 important things to look for:
- Understand the terms of the introductory offer versus the regular payments
- How can you get out of the contract?
- How far do you have to move, if your move, for the contract to be void?
- Know what to do if the gym goes out of business (we do receive a number of complaints about this)
- Get everything in writing – always.
After all, you're supposed to go to the gym to feel good, not angry! For more tip from the BBB on this subject, click HERE.