50 Things We Don’t Do Anymore – Due To Technology
How times have changed. Perhaps if you’re old enough, you recall some of these.
Mozy.com has compiled a list of 50 tasks that many Americans used to undertake on a daily or regular basis, but just don’t anymore due directly to technological advances – especially because of computers, the internet and smart phones.
See if you recall the last time you did any of these activities:
- Use a public or pay telephone
- Call a movie theater to find out showtimes
- Record a TV show using a VCR
- Make a collect phone call, or reverse the charges
- Make mix cassette tapes
- Call the 24-hour phone operator to get the correct time (“at the tone, the time will be…)
- Use a dictionary to check the spelling of a word.
For the complete list of 50 things we just don’t seem to do anymore, click on the button below.