Best Places for Easter Brunch Around the Tri-Cities [UPDATED]
Bust out your best dress and hat or suit and tie because Easter is coming up! Of course the holiday isn't about food, but like most of our favorite holidays, food is a BIG part of the tradition. Easter Brunch has become a must for many families, and here in the Tri-Cities we are spoiled rotten with great places to eat!
Below are some amazing places for brunch that you'll probably want to get reservations for as soon as you can. Easter is April 16th, this year, so check out the list and make your plans!
Here are some special Easter Brunches around the area!
- Join us for Easter Sunday Brunch featuring our fabulous menu, crafted by Chef, Josh DuQuist and Sous Chef, Casey Brune. Reservations are taken at (509) 628-0020.
- We will be serving our brunch menu plus 2 Easter Dinner Specials. Mimosa bar will be open for business along with a great champagne selection. Reservations are not necessary but are available. For more information, call (509) 420-4222.
- Open from 9-2pm featuring carved New York Strip Loin, Honey Glazed Ham, Baked Salmon, Raw Oysters and much more! Call call (509) 586-0541 for reservations. Adults are $27.95, Seniors $22.95 (60 * over) Kids $12.95 (6-12) Under 6 is $1 per year.
- Endulge in an extensive buffet & stay for the BOTTOMLESS $7 Mimosas! To reserve seating, reach us at (509) 783-0611. Adults: $29.95, Seniors: $25.95, Youth: Ages 6-12 $16.95, Children 5 & under are free.
- We're hosting Easter Brunch! Call or email to make your reservations. Seats are limited, so don't delay! Call (509) 942-8417
- An extensive brunch featuring baked goods, sweets, traditional breakfast meats, seafood, and more. Reservations required: call (509) 514-5139.
Here are some places who haven't posted specific Easter events yet, but have awesome brunch!