Go See the 19th Annual Veteran’s Day Parade in West Richland
My dad was a Veteran, having served in the Navy where he learned his trade as a transmission mechanic.
If you want to salute our Veteran's, don't miss the annual parade in West Richland Saturday November 11th.
The parade will start at 9:30 A.M. and run along Van Giesen street. There will also be a chili feed at the end of the parade at the Flat Top Pavilion.
There is also a great statewide website for Veteran's Day Parades if you are traveling away from the Tri-Cities this weekend.
You can check out other Washington State parades here ----> Parade Maps
Veteran’s Day Parade road closures and detour routes.
****Street closures starting at 0700 A.M. and going until about Noon.**** This is the staging area for the parade participants and no traffic, other than parade participants, U.S. Postal Service, and emergency vehicles, will be allowed.
- Grosscup Boulevard from N. 62nd Avenue to W. Van Giesen Street.
- Streets accessing Grosscup Boulevard will be blocked but only at the point where they intersect Grosscup Boulevard.
- Fern Street at Grosscup Boulevard will serve as a crossing point; (detour), before and during the parade.
****Additional Street closures starting at 0930 A.M. until about Noon. **** This is the Parade route. No traffic, other than parade participants, U.S. Postal Service, and emergency vehicles, will be allowed.
- W. Van Giesen Street, (SSR 224), from Grosscup Boulevard to S. 38th Avenue.
- Streets accessing W. Van Giesen Street will be blocked but only at the point where they intersect W. Van Giesen Street.