Insane Inflatable 5k Fun Run This Weekend
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to Tri-Cities this weekend! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever produced. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
Benton Franklin Fairgrounds
1500 S Oak St
Kennewick, WA 99337
- 8:30 AM Wave-100+ SPOTS LEFT
- 9:00 AM Wave-100+ SPOTS LEFT
- 9:30 AM Wave-100+ SPOTS LEFT
- 9:45 AM Wave-51 SPOTS LEFT
- 10:00 AM Wave-27 SPOTS LEFT
- 10:30 AM Wave-100+ SPOTS LEFT
- 11:00 AM Wave-100+ SPOTS LEFT
- All Access Pass-97 SPOTS LEFT
FRIDAY PACKET PICK UP (optional)
- Save time on Saturday by picking up your race bib on Friday, May 20th. Stop by any time between 4pm – 7pm.
- Minors are not required to show ID in order to pick up their packet. The adult picking up for them will be asked to verify the participants full name and birthday.
- You may pick up a packet for team members, friends or family – however they need to sign their waiver online prior to packet pickup and you will need a picture of the participant’s ID. This can be a photocopy, emailed scan or text. Packets will not be given without presenting this documentation first. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There will not be participant shirts available at packet pickup.
The location for Friday’s packet pickup is:
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59pm PT)|
|$65||May 20, 2016|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
ALL ACCESS PASS
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).