KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Key Accounts Manager
Townsquare Media Tri Cities is the Market leader in delivering radio audiences and digital advertising platforms. We are currently seeking an experienced media professional for the position of Key Accounts Manager. This position incudes; outstanding compensation, bonus opportunities, health benefits, 401k and a fun working environment.
JOB SUMMARY: The Key Account Manager (KAM) works with local and regional advertising agencies to increase revenues and market share selling all Townsquare Media’s assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly specialized member of the local sales team with a specific focus on local agency revenue.
- Develops deep relationships with local advertising agencies beyond the buyer level.
- Has a professional relationship with each of the local clients that local agencies represent.
- Knows how to price, package and position for maximum share.
- Tracks local market data including station avails, pricing, local assets, sponsorship opportunities etc.
- Local point-of-contact for import business from another Townsquare market.
- Has excellent working knowledge of all of Townsquare’s assets and how to use them for the benefit of the client
- Is welcomed by the agencies as a trusted resource and partner, not just another media vendor.
CONTACT: Mike Pavey – Director of Sales
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement:
It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
2621 West “A” St, Pasco, WA 99352
Phone: 1-509-544-2052/Fax: 1-509-547-8509