Local Organic Produce Delivered to Your Door in Tri-Cities
I'm excited to share a new service I just subscribed to called 'Local Pumpkin' where they deliver fresh locally organically grown produce straight from the field to your door! I received my 1st delivery yesterday and I'm impressed!
Here's what was in my delivery this week...in addition I ordered Eggs - Farm fresh - free range - No GMO. The cost is reasonable at just $27 per box. I think it is important to know where you food comes from and since we live in the 'Bread Basket' of Washington we all should buy local fresh produce grown right here in the Columbia Basin!
Here's what was in my order this week and where it was grown and harvested:
- Asparagus (purple) – Schreiber & Sons
- Bok Choy – Alvarez Organic Farms
- Beets – Fernandez Organic Farms
- Cilantro - Schreiber & Sons
- Kale - Schreiber & Sons
- Sugar Snap Peas - Alvarez Organic Farms
- Strawberries – Bill’s Berry Farm (grown using biological farming practices)