Look No Further! Here Are the Best NW Oktoberfest Events!!
Beers. Brats. Lederhosen. The Chicken Dance. YES!! It’s coming up on Oktoberfest time and boy are there a LOT of great events to choose from. And thankfully, they are on several different dates, so if one weekend of German frivolity and fun isn’t enough for you, you can hit up more than one! There are family-friendly events, and the all out adults only jams. You can keep it local or take a road trip, but regardless, you’ll have a blast at these events! Happy Oktoberfest! Prost!
- Experience little-known German varietals from the Pacific Northwest in this brand new event at the Clore Center. Catered to enthusiasts of Lemberger, Grüner Veltliner, Müller-Thurgau, Gewurztraminer, Zweigelt, and Siegerrebe, Lemtoberfest is a twist on Clore Center classic events in a traditional Oktoberfest theme. Guests will enjoy unlimited tastings of wines from 30 wineries from Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. The event will feature German-style beer in a mini beer garden, homemade bratwurst from Castle Event Catering, live music, and tons of fun.
- Join us at the BMS Food Park for the third annual Oktoberfest event. This growing and super fun event will have a little something for everyone! CRAFT BEER TASTING – Four regional craft brewers (Chief Spring’s Fire and Irons Brew Pub, Laht Neppur Brewing Co., Quirk Brewing & Bombing Range Brewing Company) will have a selection of beer on-hand. One small price allows you to try them all.
- Enjoy craft beer tastings aboard a steam train ride through the forest and foothills south of Mount Rainier. This 3-hour event includes a steam train ride, beer tastings, live music, museum admission, and scrumptious German-inspired delights from Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe. This event is exclusively for passengers 21 years of age or older. Guests must present valid identification before boarding the train.
- In the heart of Oregon’s hop growing region, Mount Angel’s Oktoberfest brings 350,000-400,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, with a nice focus on hops! German style biers, Northwest craft brew favorites, lots of wine, and a bit of cider are served in 4 Biergartens, each showcasing different favorites. There is something for everyone at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
- When you imagine Oktoberfest, what comes to mind? Beer, music, more beer, bratwurst and hamburgers, and more-exactly how McMenamins pictures it. One and all are welcome to participate! Begun as a wedding party for Germany’s Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese in 1810, today Oktoberfest is celebrated all over the world with music, singing, dancing, beer, food and revelry, so join in our fun.
- The sounds of oompah & the smells of sizzling brats will lure you into singing, dancing and toasting the night away! Don’t miss this year’s Leavenworth Oktoberfest! Our backdrop is the Cascade Mountain range in the beautiful Bavarian city of Leavenworth, WA.. Each year our crowds have grown and our attendance is now around 50,000 ranking us one of the top Oktoberfests in the U.S. We have non-stop live entertainment from Germany, Canada and the US.