St. Patrick’s Day Pick-up Lines You Should Definitely NOT Use
St. Patrick's day is tomorrow and yes there will be a lot of drinking shenanigans. Along with drinking shenanigans unfortunately come the pick-up lines. Just the tip to the wise: here are a few pick up lines you should NOT use this St. Patrick's Day! (But if you use one and it happens to works, please let us know which one it was!)
1. Top of the morning to ye! Actually, I'd like to be on top of you in the morning.
2. Come catch a leprechaun with me. Maybe together we'll get Lucky!
3. Is that a shillelagh in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
4. If you don't sleep with me, the leprechauns have already won!
5. Are you Irish? Cause Irish you would come home with me!
6. Well, lass, we're the only ones still standing. How about a go?
7. You look magically delicious, and I just happen to be a cereal love-maker.