10 Best New Buzz Words Added to the Dictionary
Here's is the Oxford Dictionaries top 10 best new buzz words...BTW buzz word was added several years ago! You may be surprised like I was, how some of these are actually considered REAL words...
1. Fuhgeddaboudit. Like how Tony Soprano would say "forget about it."
2. 'Merica . . . meaning America without the "A" at the beginning.
3. Bracketology. Which you hear a lot during March Madness.
4. Clickbait. And another new one is "clicktivism" . . . when you support a cause online, but don't actually go out and DO anything.
5. Moobs . . . short for 'man boobs.'
6. Non-apology. When you act like you're apologizing, but don't actually say you're sorry.
7. Swirlie. When you dunk someone's head in a toilet and flush it. Which seems like it could have been added 50 years ago.
8. YOLO. Which stands for "you only live once."
9. Squee. It's Internet slang for when something's cute. They traced it back to an online discussion about Ewoks from 1998.
10. Kegerator. A refrigerator with a tap on the front, and a keg of beer inside.