Top 5 Reasons September is the Best Month in Tri-Cities
Summer is coming to an end and September is on the horizon in Tri-Cities. Here are the top 5 reasons September is undoubtedly the BEST month.
- The Weather is amazing in the Tri-Cities in September with an Average temperature's around 80 degrees what's not to like!
- Tri-City American's Hockey kicks off. 1st Home Game is September 25th Ams vs Spokane Chiefs
- All things FOOTBALL! Seahawks are playing and High School Football games begin!
- Fishing...The Salmon make their epic migration up the Columbia River.
- Camping...the weather is perfect and it's much easier to nab a camp spot at Charbonneau or Fish Hook.