10 Things Tri-Cities Would Hate Giving Up for Lent
It's Ash Wednesday! With Lent starting today, it's interesting to think of what would be difficult for Tri-Cities to give up. I can't even wrap my head around how hard some things would be to go without.
Here's the top 10 things Tri-Cities could NOT give up for Lent.
- Huge ice cream cones from Country Mercantile
- Zip’s burgers
- D's Wicked Cider
- Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill
- Pastries from Viera’s Bakery
- Cake doughnuts from Daily Doughnuts
- Fresh spud nuts
- Roasters or Dutch Bros Coffee
- Cupcakes from Frost Me Sweet
- Brisket from Porter’s BBQ
Have a great week and let us know what would be difficult for you to give up for Lent!