12 Days of Christmas Events in Tri-Cities
Lets say you wanted to celebrate the Christmas season with 12 full days of holiday events, you could right here without leaving the Tri-Cities. Let me show you how.
Dec 6 - Tuesday 7-9 P.M.
The start of your holiday journey. This is tonight so you have to act fast, but it is worth it. Affiniti, a classical crossover group from Ireland, returns to the Tri-Cities on their Pacific Northwest holiday tour. The trio will play a Celtic Christmas Concert, with special guest appearance by Howard Crosby, nephew of Bing Crosby.
Dec 08- Thursday.
Dec 09- Friday
Dec 10- Saturday 2:00 PM
Richland High Auditorium
Richland, WA 99352
Dec 10 - Saturday 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Central United Protestant Church | Richland, WA
$10 Suggested donation at the door
December 11 - Sunday noon – 5 pm
Offering horse-drawn wagon rides, Christmas trees and wreaths, and a bonfire for you to enjoy
Dec 14 - Tuesday
Be brave, get some friends and go Caroling in your neighborhood. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer...is singing loud for all to hear." - Buddy the Elf
Dec 15 - Thursday
Technically the Reindeer are at Beaver Bark every day during regular house til Christmas Eve. Also at Carousel of Dreams Dec 16 & 17
Dec 18 - Sunday
Family skates are Sundays. A public skate is a 2 hour session. Admission is $6.00 per person plus $2.00 skate rental (if required). Sundays are Family Day Skating with Admission at $10.00 for 4 people with skate rental at $2.00 per person (if required). Groups of 8 or more are a flat rate of $6.00 per person
Dec 17 - Saturday
Registration Deadline – Wednesday, December 14, 2016
* Last Chance Registration (a $5 late fee will be assessed) - ONE DAY ONLY: Friday, December 16, 2016 from 12-7 pm only, at the Neil F. Lampson Office Building, 607 E. Columbia Dr., Kennewick. There is a $5 additional late fee. CREDIT CARDS ONLY!
Dec 21 - Wednesday 7 P.M.
Cirque Dreams Holidaze…a new cirque show…Broadway musical… and family Christmas spectacular all in one! Hailed by The New York Daily News as a “delicious confection of charm, sparkle and talent by the sleighload & so full of energy it could end our dependence on oil!
Open house on:
- Friday, December 9th from 6pm to 9pm
- Saturday, December 10th from 5pm to 9pm
- Located at 400 N. Quay, Kennewick
- Accepting Monetary and Non-Perishable Food Donations for 2nd Harvest
- Christmas Light Show runs nightly in December
- listen to the music synced to our holiday light show
-Christmas Carol Lane is off Garfield Street. Drive up the hill on Garfield and watch for signs in the area of West 24th Avenue