Best 4th of July Events in the Tri-Cities Area!
Independence day is coming up! Every year there are SO MANY events and fun things to do, but it's hard to pick just one, or know what exactly is going on! So I did some research and found out about some of the best events going on in the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas! From Hermiston, to Walla Walla, to right here in Pasco, here are some great events for you and your family to check out! Happy 4th of July!
- Now in its 31st year, the River of Fire Festival brings in 20,000 spectators to Columbia Park with over 50 all day food and novelty vendors. Watch the largest firework display in Eastern Washington that takes place over the Columbia River and begins at dusk.
- The Richland Players are pleased to present their first annual Patriotic Speeches in the Parkway in celebration of Independence Day. On Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 at 2pm, local actors will present 3 notorious patriotic speeches and songs with introduction.
- Pasco's Grand Old 4th Celebration is bigger and better this year with more events for the whole family! Click the link for all the event details!
- Classic car show n' shine. Open to all makes, models and modifications. Registration includes a door prize ticket, swag bag, and Best in Show ballot. Raffle tickets are available for $1 each- get yours at check in for great prizes!
- Celebrate our nation’s independence than a pool party with BBQ dinner, games, and swimming! You’ll have the best view of the fireworks in all of Hermiston and easy parking (parking passes are available upon request on a first come basis). Purchase tickets at the Hermiston Family Aquatic Center. Food is catered by Dickies BBQ in Pendleton. Tickets will be on sale until July 3rd or until tickets sell out. New this year; live music at the pool!
- We would like to invite all motorcycle riders, non riders, and families and friends to join us. The journey to visit Paul's final resting place is symbolic of visiting all of those that have given their lives in the line of duty.
We will also stop in Milton Freewater for their Fire Department's annual fund raiser pancake breakfast.
Where: Meet at the parking lot west of KFD station 61 (600 S. Auburn St. in Kennewick). Meet at 7am.
- Pasco, WA on July 4th! Finish at homeplate of Gesa Stadium - 100 pound club starts at 7:30am, 5k, 1m start at 8:00am. $35 adults, $25 Kids 12 and under. Price includes t-shirt & ticket to Dust Devil Baseball game. Stroller friendly. Gifts for all Veterans and those serving.
- 4th of July in Pioneer Park is an annual tradition. The round-about is encircled with every kind of vendor you can think of, great food, and beautiful summer weather. It begins with the Union Bulletin sponsored K-LOVE artist, followed by the Walla Walla Valley Band and their tradtional selections of patriotic music, and this year, the sights and sounds of Whiskey Creek Band! We are going to rock the park (and surrounding neighborhoods) with non-stop, boot stomping, swing dancing, Country music! Open to the public, and free!