Check Out All the Things Going on This Weekend!
There is a lot of events happening around the Tri- Cities this weekend! Make sure to check them out!
- Seahawk N Roll Tailgate Party
- Sunday, Sept. 18 at Howard Amon Park. Big screens will project the game against the Rams starting at 1 p.m. Bring your own cooler and enjoy the atmosphere!
- Pendleton Round-Up
- September 14-17, 2016 Pendleton, OR. Looking to get away and explore the heritage and some old style fun? This is the place you need to be!
- Tears For Fears
- They will be playing at Maryhill Winery September 17th. Doors open at 7 P.M. Tasting room closes 90 minutes prior to doors opening. Get your tickets at maryhillwinery.com!
- Cyrano de Bergerac
- september 17,23, and 24 at 8 P.M. admission is $15 for adults and $12 for students, Seniors, and Military. you can pick up tickets at Richandplayers.org
- Wallowa Valley Festival of Arts
- September 14-18. Featured artist is Tom Clevenger. For more information go to wallowavalleyarts.org
- Sausage Fest
- This Friday and Saturday at Christ the King school off Stevens Dr. in Richland
- Civil War Living History & Reeanctment
- September 17 9 A.M- 3 P.M.. in Kennewick.For more information go to visittri-cities.com
- Parade of Homes
- there will be 17 homes showcased this year. its on september 17-18 from 9 A.M.- 5 P.M. For more information visit hbatc.com