The crew at Urban Garden Supply in Portland stumbled upon this huge pocket of water trapped beneath the grass behind their shop.

I think I'm trippin' that grass or water?

Both. The video is called 'Turf Blister' and, from what I can find, these weird pockets of water are also called 'grass pimples'. This one is just on a large scale. It's like nature's water bed.

Check out how it moves when the guy in the video runs and jumps on it...gnarly.