Top 5 Best Movie Presidents and Their Speeches [VIDEO]
Well, it looks like we're going to be waiting for a few days or even longer before we find out the results of the 2020 Presidential Election. Since election coverage on every channel is just rehashing what we already know, I say it's movie time. Here's my list of the top 5 best movie presidents:
5. Kevin Kline in the movie, Dave.
Dave is just so likable. Here he is using common sense to balance the budget. Easy enough!
4. Michael Douglas in The American President. He's the kind of guy you'd like to have dinner with.
3. Morgan Freeman in Deep Impact. If you're about to be blown to smithereens, it's his calming voice you want to deliver the news.
2. Bill Pullman in Independence Day. This guy isn't gonna watch the fight, he's gonna be in it!
1. Harrison Ford in Air Force One. Because, "Real peace is not just the absence of conflict, it's the presence of justice." And he's badass.
CHECK IT OUT: The Best Movie Character Names of the 1980s