Trailer Catches Fire in Connell – Scary Stuff!
I have two major fears: drifting off into space (like 2013's Gravity) & having my house burn down.
I am so afraid of having a house fire, periodically I unplug everything when I leave. Not just when I leave for vacation, but say, when I leave for the grocery store.
A Connell home nearly caught fire when a travel trailer parked next to it caught fire. Things got so hairy that the Franklin County Sheriff's Department had to assist the Connell Fire Department. Cats, dogs, and humans were evacuated but it appears the fire didn't spread to the house. The travel trailer is toast. Hopefully, the owners had a great insurance policy covering it.