Adventure Awaits! Join Our Easter KEG Hunt!
If you're down for adventure, you can't miss your chance to find our Amendment XXI Easter Keg!
The winner will receive a night's stay at Seattle's Georgetown Inn, tour of the brewery and a night at the brewery for two. Winner will also take home a $100 gas card. If you're a fan of beer, this is the quest you can't miss.
Want in? Here's the rules:
- You have to be 21 to play - no buts about it!
- The Keg is hidden in the Tri-Cities in one of the main three cities.
- It's on public property, so make sure you're not trespassing on private property.
- Once you find the Keg, you must bring it to 97 Rock HQ, located at 2621 W. A St. in Pasco during office hours (M-F 8-5.)
- Clues to find the Easter Keg will be given away each week at Amendment XXI.
- You can work as a team, just know there is only ONE prize package.
Starting Monday the 27th, you can sign up at Amendment XXI to get emailed a special early clue. The hunt begins April 10th!
Best of luck, keg hunter!