Bike Nights at Old Town Pump Saloon Draws a Loud Crowd [PHOTOS]
Lots of laughs, lots of friendly faces, lots of prizes and lots of bikes (more than 100, by our count) made Wednesday evening's Central Washington Bike Nights party at the Old Town Pump Saloon worth shouting about.
The Union Gap landmark did its part, serving up cold beers and loads of that famous chicken.
Speaking of shouting, here's a special shout-out to Troy Phillips, who completed the scavenger hunt on our KATS app and picked up a pair of tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Company at White River Amphitheatre this summer. Have fun, man!
And speaking of fun, here are some pictures of people who seemed to have a lot of it...
If you missed out this week, don't repeat the mistake next week. Here's where we headed from here on:
- May 15 -- Wenas Creek Saloon, Selah
- May 22 -- Van’s 1885 Bar & Grill, Naches
- May 29 -- El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant, Zillah
- June 5 -- Westside Pizza, Yakima
- June 12 -- Sea Galley, Union Gap
- June 19 Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, Yakima
- June 26 -- Grand Prize Giveaway Night at Jack-son’s Sports Bar, Yakima