Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!! Looking for Security People to Work Scaregrounds 2017
We are currently looking for a security supervisor and security people to help keep our Scaregrounds safe!
Security Duties and Description:
* Patrol fairgrounds and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion at gates and entry ways.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
* Be prepared to Write reports of activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
* Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
* Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect.
*Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
Security supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- They have to handle the team of security officers that are assigned to them.
- They have to help coordinate shifts, and help cover shifts when a "NO SHOW" happens.
- They have to make an inspection and cover all the vulnerable spots.
- Security supervisors have to prepare reports for Townsquare Media on the happenings that take place in the workplace.
- They have to make surprise inspections to see if all security officers are in their assigned places.
- If any incident does take place, they have to inform the Scaregrounds management and or authorities.
- They need to help train all the new security staff regarding all the security protocols of the company
or show up Thursday, August 31st 2017 at 6pm
2621 West A street pasco.