Look At the Brain on Brad – 5 Random Things Going On In My Head Vol. 2
It's Friday the 13th. Cool. Here are some random things that I saw online and thought about today...
1) Baseball is back! I was getting tired of hearing so much basketball news on Sportscenter...and HEEEEECK NO. The 'Supreme' Team is not better than the Dream Team. The MLB All-Star break is over though, so America's past time returns tonight. Since the National League ROLLED on the American League in the All-Star Game Tuesday night, the NL will have home field advantage in the World Series. Or as Larry Stone, Seattle Times Baseball Columnist, put it in this tweet:
We can all dream, right? A Seattle/Cincinnati World Series would be epic! #GetM Mariners and Go REDS!
2) Cool art, bro. The artist's name is J. Slattum and he does not suck. The name of this piece is 'Opening The Heart Chakra'. Click on the image to get a better view.
3) Fact. I’m a total food mixer. Example: Its summer, so the grill is warm darn near all day errday! Mix up some Heinz 57 with Tapatio and soak yo meat in it, foo. Tapatio: It would make even make Tabasco taste better.
What's your favorite sauce/marinade for the grill?
4) I don't like it when you push a button and it beeps. I turn it off on my cell phone, but the printer at work, the microwave, the ATM machine...it just bugs me.
5) I'm self conscience about how loud my headphones are. I listen to music at high volumes, but I don't want people to hear what I'm listening to or try and listen in. I have my headphones on, I'm rockin' out in my own world! Stay out. I mean, it's not like I'm listening to Justin Bieber or worried about someone hearing my musical guilty pleasures or anything, but I just don't like it when other people's music blares out past their headphones, so I don't want to be that guy.
What's something that just bugs you, a weird pet peeve of yours?
I'm going to put my headphones back on and keep bumpin' The Supervillains while you leave a comment below with your thoughts on anything I just blurted out.