RV Catches Fire at Russ Dean Lot in Pasco
Pasco firefighters are still investigating why an RV that was being warmed up burst into flames in the storage lot at Russ Dean Family RV in Pasco Wednesday morning. (Photo courtesy of KNDU-TV).
According to Russ Dean officials, the vehicle had been started a few moments earlier and the engine was running to warm it up. It was being prepared to go to auction. Shortly after being started the front area near the engine burst into flames.
The vehicle had not shown any warning signs or issues prior to the fire.
No one was injured in the blaze, which also damaged three other RV's parked nearby. The blaze was quickly extinguished by Pasco fire crews. Damage figures to the RV's was not released by the dealership.