Best Way to Cook Your Ham (Secret Squirrel Recipe)
My mom tried this recipe and by far I thought it was the best tasting ham ever!
- 6 pound ham, fully cooked
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup 7-UP
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine brown sugar and mustard and mix well. Pat firmly over outside of ham.
- Carefully pour 1-2 can of 7-UP over ham.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with pan juices.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.