Kennewick 3-Year-Old “Super Hero” Saves Parents in Apartment Fire
A little girl is a real-life "super-hero" as she helped save herself and her parents in an apartment fire this week.
Thanks to our news partner KNDU for filing the story of little Naomi who woke up her parents to tell them that she was smelling something "weird".
The fire happened Thursday night in Kennewick when fire crews were called out to Naomi's parent's apartment.
According to the article and report from Naomi's dad Isreal, Naomi smelled something burning and woke up her parents from a deep slumber. The apartment was filled with smoke when the family exited the premises.
The parents and Naomi got out of the apartment and called the Kennewick Fire Department.
According to the Kennewick Fire Department, a faulty computer cord was the reason for the smoke and the family was safe to return after the fire was put out.
Kudos to Naomi for being a little "Super Hero" and saving the day. You can read more about the story from our news partner KNDU here.