See Locations Where Limited Oregon Camping Will Soon Return
Not long ago, Oregon State Park officials said they would be releasing a list of campgrounds where limited camping would soon be resuming.
Instead of just day camping, this will be a bit freer. Now the lists have been released, and recreators are just waiting for the go date. Here's the ones on 'our' side of the mountains. These will re-open for limited camping May 29:
Those scheduled to resume limited camping June 9 include:
- Fort Stevens, near Astoria
- Cape Lookout, near Tillamook (Loops A & B closed)
- Nehalem Bay, south of Cannon Beach
- Beverly Beach, north of Newport
- South Beach, south of Newport
- Jessie M. Honeyman, south of Florence
- William M. Tugman, south of Reedsport
- Sunset Bay, near Coos Bay (B Loop closed)
- Bullards Beach, north of Bandon: (Horse camp closed)
- Humbug Mountain, south of Port Orford
- Harris Beach, in Brookings
For more details about what's allowed and what's not, click on the button below.