Come Hang with 97 Rock Saturday at New Liquor + Wine Store [SPONSERED]
Saturday June 2nd, 97 Rock is going to have a remote set up from 1:00p.m - 3:00p.m at Mid-Columbia Wine & Spirits. Come listen to some of your favorite tunes and there will be free stuff handed out, such as free downloads and much more from our private stash!
The liquor store change-over took place on Friday, June 1 and Mid-Columbia Wine & Spirits opened their doors. They are located at 1711 George Washington Way, in the Safeway Plaza next to Office Depot (for the old-timers, it’s the old Ernst Hardware location).
The new store has:
- “Warehouse pricing without the membership.”
- 17,000 square feet of space
- Custom-built cigar room/humidor
- Beer: 7000 sq. feet. (1500 refrigerated linear feet) of over 1300 cold beers from all over the world: Austria, Spain, Germany, as well as local beers
- Wine: Over 3000 wines including wine including 1000 Washington wines, along with a wine cellar and tasting bar
- Spirits: Over 2000! Inventory will quadruple what was seen in most liquor stores
- PLUS: 4500 square foot patio available for private parties; rare, autographed vinyl albums from Led Zepplin, Santana, Aerosmith, and others; gifts