Crabby Weather Drives Walla Walla HS Graduation Indoors Fri
This was just released from the Walla Walla School District.
Rain drives Friday's graduation indoors
7 PM remains the start time, but due to ongoing rain, wind and Mother Nature, Walla Walla's High School graduation will take place in their gym.
Information released by the District included:
"• Seniors will have graduation rehearsal in the large gym beginning at 12 p.m.
• Each senior will receive 6 (six) tickets for family members or friends to attend the in-person ceremony
• The Commons and Auditorium will provide additional space to view the video stream of the graduation ceremony for guests who do not have a ticket for the Large Gym. These seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Family and friends may also view the live stream of the graduation ceremony from the comfort of their own home - https://bdnw.live/wahi or wahi.link/watchgrad
• Seniors will report to the Small Gym at 6 p.m. for “Senior Staging” before the ceremony.
• The doors will open at 6 p.m. for all three venues."
In addition, after 1 PM Friday additional details will be released from the District. This could put a damper on friends and visitors who had come to watch their child or relative graduate, but the gym can only hold so many people.