Best 4th of July Firework Shows in the Mid Columbia 2013
Fireworks are a wonderful way to celebrate this countries Independence day. Towns all around the Mid-Columbia are following tradition and hosting their own events you and your family can enjoy. From Hermiston to Walla Walla, Moses Lake to Pendleton, there are things to do and see this 4th of July. Click on the city or town name for more information.
- 5 PM The Free Community Picnic will begin. Hot Dogs, Ice Cream, and Lemonade will be available
- 8:00 p.m. The Rhythm Nation
- 10:00 p.m. Firework Display will begin
- Community Parade: through the City begins at 10:00 a.m. The opening ceremonies will begin immediately after the parade at the flagpole in Lions Park.
- 3 on 3 basketball tournament: begins at 7 a.m. at the basketball court in Lions Park. Register at the Othello Chamber of Commerce or Othello Sporting Goods.
- Demolition derby at the Othello Rodeo Grounds: time trials begin at 5:00 p.m. with racing at 6:00 p.m. Admission is $8.00, children 6 years old or younger free! More information can be obtained from their website at othellorodeo.com
- Fireworks display begins at 10 p.m. in Lions Park.
- Begins at 10 AM the City Park with a Car Show, concession stands, and bingo.
- 11:00 AM the Kiddie Parade starts at the Courthouse and continues through town endingaup at the city park. There will also be many family games, a bouncy toy obstacle course, and entertainment for everyone.
- At 11:30 AM on the Sylvan Stage, enjoy songs from the 40"s with the Sevigny Sisters.
- 12:30 PM, the annual Little Miss Prosser and Little Junior Miss Prosser contest begins.
- All festivities go until 3:00 PM, a good time for everyone to have their barbecues with family and friends.
- Fireworks begin at 10:00 PM
- Walla Walla will have their 4th of July Celebration at Pioneer Park from 10 AM to 6 PM with arts and crafts, culinary delights, activities for children of all ages, and nonstop entertainment.
- Fireworks will be launched at dusk from the Walla Walla Community College Athletic Fields. The show will include around 20 minutes of fireworks.
- 10am Fourth of July Parade (Route: Chamber Office down Main Street, Down Court Ave, to SW 12th St, to SW Dorion Ave, to SW 4th St, to Chamber parking lot). There will be various Children's activities such as face painting, and water table activities after the parade until 3pm.
11AM to 1 PM Parks & Recreation Activites at Roy Raley Park such as Family Sack and 3 Legged Races, Egg on Spoon, Tug of War, Bean Bag Toss, Bouncy House/Castle, and Watermelon spitting contests.
10 PM the Fireworks Display will begin From Hatley ground - west of Wal*Mart
- It all begins at 12 PM -Bounce houses, vendors and crafts, Car show, Magic Show, food, and much more.
- Live music from Jamie Nasario and The Shades
- Fireworks off the Butte at 10 PM