Insane Facts About Floyd Mayweather’s Money
Love him or hate him, but the fact remains that Floyd “Money” Mayweather is one rich son of a bitch. To put it scientifically, he is the highest-paid athlete in the world. Here are some crazy facts you didn’t (or did) know about how Floyd spends his influx of cash money.
- He has a single bank account with $123 million in it.
- He travels with Ziploc bags full of hundreds and is known for going on shopping sprees.
- He has two fleets of luxury cars, (including a $290,000 Bentley). All of the cars at his Miami house are white, while the fleet at his Vegas house are black.
- He only wears a pair of shoes once. He leaves them at hotels for the staff to keep when he’s done.
- He drops $6,500 a year on boxers. He only wears a pair once before throwing them out.
- He owns a G5 private jet, but doesn’t let his full entourage ride on it. His bodyguards ride on a separate plane because he’s worried about having too much weight in the cabin.
- He’s known for making seven-digit bets on sporting events, including a rumored $5.9 million on the Heat last year.
- He spends millions on necklaces, and once had $7 million in necklaces stolen from his house.
- Floyd will earn $90 million during this year alone.
- He made a record-setting $41.5 million for his fight with Saul Alvarez.
- He’s currently one fight into a six-fight, 30-month deal with Showtime that’s alleged to pay him $300 million.
- He doesn’t have a single endorsement deal.