10 of the Weirdest Things You Can Buy Online
I don't know about you, but I am always buying things online. If you need something, no matter how strange it may seem, you can usually find it with Google. Here are some strange things I probably would not be looking for, but you can still buy.
10 Weirdest Things You Can Buy Online
1. Praying Mantis eggs (to eat your bad bugs)
2. A box of live baby chicks.
3. Flame thrower
4. Fresh vanilla for filthy cheap
5. Tazers and pepperspray
6. A rock with a hidden camera in it
7. Gallium (a metal that melts in your hand but isn’t toxic like mercury)
8. Caffeine powder (1 kilo for about $35)
9. A 26-pound gummy bear
10. If you have Amazon Prime you can afford to order toilet paper, toiletries, paper towels, diapers and more online!