For the second time in two months, students from Leona Marshall Libby Middle School were evacuated after someone reported seeing smoke in school rooms.

Benton County Fire checked the entire building after the alarm was sounded around 10 am. No flames were seen but smoke was reported in several classrooms, according to reports.

After fire fighters searched the school, the cause was found to be crews working on the HVAC system. Students were then allowed to return to their classrooms and school returned to normal.

The last time smoke was found in the school two months ago was caused from an LED light in an equipment room that spread the smoke through the HVAC system, according to news reports.