Seeing Miley Cyrus Naked + My Other Highlights of 2013
2013 was probably the biggest year of my life, and I have finally been able to think about it and come up with some highlights.
- I moved out.
- I started working the nightshift on 97 Rock.
- Baltimore Oriole Chris Davis was the home run king.
- I turned 21.
- I almost saw Maroon 5.
- I blew a huge-ass bubble.
- Miley Cyrus got naked all the time. We are the same age, and I always thought she was cute, until this year. What can you do?
- I hung out with Five Finger Death Punch.
- I found a love that chased me, and then watched it walk away. I’m glad I even had it.
- I found my favorite baseball player’s autograph in a book.
- I shook my ass a lot.
- I discovered Reddit.
- I made a new friend from Egypt.
- I hung out at the fair.
- I may have over-embellished Ryan Gosling‘s awesomeness.
Here’s to an even better 2014! What were your favorite memories of 2013?